Finance 4 Business
2 months ago
Finance 4 Business, 9th Floor Cornerblock, 2 Cornwall Street
Client Relationship And Onboarding Executive
Location: Birmingham City Centre (Office Based)
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000 (Dependent upon experience) plus bonuses
Are you excited by the financial industry?
Finance 4 Business are a specialist broker, with luxury offices based in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. Offering a unique proposition as being part of the ARMCO Group, they have been trading for over 15 years and are currently expanding. Already recognised as one of the leading specialist finance brokerage firms in the UK, their aim is to further enhance this reputation by recruiting people who are ambitious and likeminded, enabling them to continue to be the go-to-partner, for both introducing brokers and clients direct.
F4B are hiring an ‘ambitious’ Client Relationship Executive to join their successful, friendly team at a time where the business is growing and developing at a fast rate! As a Client Relationship and Onboarding Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing and onboarding new introducers and clients, whilst also maintaining and strengthening existing Introducer and Client relationships. The role is a key function within the business; supporting the sales team and facilitating the prosperous growth targets set for the business.
Previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of the financial industry is preferred but not required.
- Generate new business with outbound calls to existing introducers and clients to maintain relationships and maximise repeat business and cross referrals
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner, delivering high quality customer service to your clients
- Identify and engage with new potential introducers and clients, updating accurate records of customer interactions on the in-house CRM system
- Follow up calls, future calls to be diarised and to ensure continued contact is maintained
- Aftersales calls to be carried out with clients and introducers following completions
- Manage feedback from introducers and clients on Google
- Provide Marketing Team with positive feedback from clients and introducers which can be used on various social media platforms
- Ensure client and introducer data is kept up to date
- Refer any enquiries from Introducers/Brokers to sales team
- Manage any inbound calls from recent contacts
- Provide daily call log reports
- Ability to work as part of a thriving sales team, whilst using your initiative to keep on top of your own workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with stellar customer service always, to enable you to build effective relationships with both Clients and Colleagues, for shared success
- Confident, ambitious and enthusiastic individual, with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- A target driven self-starter, who is flexible to the demands of the business with a passion for continuous development
- Strong administrative skills, whilst being driven to work to deadlines and manage a thriving workload
Why Finance 4 Business?
- We are proud to be different, we think outside of the box and explore every opportunity. We seek new ideas and different ways of thinking.
- We believe in transparency and communicate openly and honestly at all levels, both internally and externally, it’s essential our introducing partners have trust in what we do and say.
- We are optimised for delivering speed and efficiency whilst never wavering from our service standards and are always striving to improve.
- We have an excellent management team that coach not preach, we develop our teams and allow people to grow ensuring people have a career not just a job.